Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

A Quick Trip Home



Last weekend we made a quick trip home to ol' Birmingham. Both of our families live in Birmingham so we're able to see all our people in one trip! We wanted to see everyone before we moved 9 hours away, ya know? Plus, I wanted to see one of my brothers before he is deployed again. This was my last chance to see him before he leaves.

On Thursday we kind of had a chill day which was nice after all the craziness of the past few weeks. We went on a little run with Jared's dad that afternoon. For those of you who do not know, we are training for a half-marathon that is in like a week, in Nashville. This was my first run in a while because I decided to go and strain a ligament in my foot a month before the race....frustrating- that's all I have to say about that.  So, we ran, then we ate dinner with his parents and then went to a late movie with Jared's little brother.

On Friday, my mom and I got lunch and went baby gift shopping together. One of my good friends was having her baby shower the next day and I needed to find a gift. Then we spent that evening at my parents house with the whole fam-both of my brothers, sister-in-law, the nephews and niece:) And I got to meet James' girlfriend-she's sweet! It was a fun night.

Saturday, I went to Morgan's baby shower that morning. It was so so good to see her and that sweet baby bump! She makes pregnant look real good:) It was also so good to see other dear friends who made it to the shower! I love showers & weddings that bring old friends together!! We got to talk about life and how Jesus is doing awesome things all over the place! I love it!


After the shower, it was time to head back to Mac-town, and that was our weekend! Only a couple more to go before the big move!




.Love.
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment