Pages

Friday, January 2, 2015

Christmas in the 'Ham



After 8 months in Northwest Arkansas, we were able to take a good long vacation to the ol' Birmingham to visit our families and some friends over Christmas. It was a much anticipated break! We got some nice family photos and some nice rest and relaxation. 




It was such a joy to visit friends and family. It's so neat how God created us for relationships with others and what joy those relationships can bring! Our friendships mean a lot to us but more than anything they are reminder of how much our Creator cares about us. 

He cares so much for me, and you, that he put people in my life to encourage me & love me & challenge me & comfort me. He gave me friends to laugh with and to cry with, but more than that he gives us each a deeper desire within for a relationship with Him. 

All these friendships are gifts from God, but they are just a shadow of the love relationship we are able to have with the Creator of the Universe. He is The One who sustains and loves and cares and confronts and challenges more than any person can. What a privilege it is to know him and to trust him because he's not just big, he's close too. He knows me and he wants me:) And he wants you too. And I truly believe he gives us friends so we can feel His love and comfort in a tangible way. 


All that to say, I love our friends & family both new and old! And thankful for our restful break!

Now it's back to real life:) 

.love.
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment