Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A bit of normal is needed

In the midst of a fairly chaotic few weeks over at the Fincher house, here is some normal.

No matter what is happening to us or to those around us, Gavin is always there ready to play, or walk, or whine until one of the other two happens! What a joy he is! haha!

 There he is, in all his glory.

He came over to join me while I was doing yoga, so I made him take some pictures with me.


He clearly loves it...

Then, Jared was playing with his amp the other night, and I walk in to this(excuse the large vacuum cleaner in the middle of the picture):

Aren't they the cutest:) 

Well, now you know just how much Gavin rules the Fincher house; at least he's sweet! When nothing else goes right, he always makes us smile!
Thankful God created Gavin to be full of playfulness and beauty, and put him in our life just when we needed him!

.Love.
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment