Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

A new kind of Fincher Adventure

This blog will begin as a place to document our life journey. We are moving away from friends and family in a few months, and this will keep them up to date. But I have a feeling it will become more than just a place to document. But we will see. 

Let me introduce you to my family. This is me:



This is my best friend and hubby, Jared:


And this our sweet boy, Gavin:



Isn't he just the cutest:) Well, these two guys are real important to me, so they will probably have a lot of face time on here.


Now that we know each other, let me tell you why I'm here. I'm here to share life and to write. So this will be a little bit of both of those things. How that all looks, I'm not so sure. 

Oh, and that "new" Fincher Adventure mentioned in the title?...we're moving 12 hours in the northwesterly direction in a few months. It's a big deal around here. It's scary. It's exciting. And it's happening! Ready or not, the adventure has begun.

.love.
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment